● Participate actively and responsibly in a group setting by respectfully listening to others, sharing ideas, and working towards a common goal.
● Respect all group members by encouraging one another’s efforts, accepting and offering honest feedback, and working to create a productive environment.
● Take ownership of the successes and failures of the group by living up to individual responsibilities.
● Recognize the variety of ways individuals contribute to the success of the whole group.
● Cooperate, compromise, and consider different viewpoints to reach consensus.