In Physical Education, students will:
Successful completion of four years of physical education credit is an LHS graduation requirement.
- Learn the basic rules and history of games.
- Acquire an appreciation of games.
- Practice and develop the skills needed to play games.
- Develop their abilities in team play and game strategies.
- Develop physical, mental, and emotional growth.
- Will learn to enjoy active participation.
- Understand the need for a lifestyle of physical activity.
- Develop an appreciation for individual physical fitness.
- Know the muscle groups and a proper ways to keep the body fit.
- Practice cooperation in performance of group task.
- Develop coping skills to deal with stress and disappointment.
- Demonstrate ability to manage stress through relaxation techniques.